Software Readme (Bitscope Version)
Contents of the folder
- All example files are compressed and thumbs created in the example folder
- For the convention in files format, the data files specs are in
- AcquireImage.py acquires the images, stores them in pairs of log files
- CreateImage.py creates the .data file from the log files
- CreateCSV.py creates the .csv file from the log files
- CreateSC.py creates the .png files (Scan Conversion) using a nearest neighbour algorithm, from the .data files
- CreateSC-4T.py creates the .png files (Scan Conversion) using the 4 nearest neighbours to determine the pixel value, from the .data files
- TrinketProCode is the code for the Arduino Trinket Pro.
- BatchImage is a shell script to automate the creation of images properly
- The examples.tar.bz2 contains quite a lot of raw images, to be processed by CreateImage.py . There should be around 200Mo of raw images packed in this 4Mo archive.
- The examples repository, and its Readme, contains some raw images, along with a table, and the Specs) for the data format.
- There's an additional folder for CSV images at examples
Setting up bitscope tools for Ubuntu, using BS05 (Bitscope Micro)
- Installation : install all deb/ .deb files (dpkg -i install_files/*.deb), starting with bitscope-link.
- Follow the https://www.raspberrypi.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=32&t=122636 instructions
$ sudo unzip python-bindings-2.0-DC01L.zip -d /usr/share/doc/bitscope-library/examples/python/ $ cd /usr/share/doc/bitscope-library/examples/python/ $ cd /usr/share/doc/bitscope-library/examples/python/python-bindings-2.0-DC01L/ $ sudo python setup-bitlib.py install
Compilation fails? To do that we discover that we should do this:
$ sudo BASECFLAGS="" OPT="" CFLAGS="-O3" python setup-bitlib.py install
This should work and you should see:
$ python test-bitlib.py Starting: Attempting to open one device... Library: 2.0 FE26B (Python DC01L) Link: USB:/dev/ttyUSB0 BitScope: BS000501 (YK26VX18) Channels: 10 (2 analog + 8 logic) Modes: FAST DUAL MIXED LOGIC STREAM Capture: 12288 @ 40000000Hz = 0.000307s (LOGIC) Offset: +2.917V to -6.217V POD: 9.20V 5.20V 3.50V 1.10V Data(5): 1.725000, 1.725000, 1.760937, 1.760937, 1.725000 Finished: Library closed, resources released.