The motherboard of the echomods
What does it look like?
What is it supposed to do?
Getting a motherboard: that's fitting all the modules in an easy way, with an easy access to all tracks. See this for the Kicad files.
How does it work: block diagram
About the module
- Half of a A4 sheet .. that's the target!
- Maybe can introduce noise.
Constraint and limits
v1.0: Initial design
As in mind
Now with the actual modules
v1.1: Adding new modules
v2.0: A clean PCB for rasbperry
- PCB on OSHPark
- Having the list of strips accessible
- Change the viewme
- Assemble it
- Test it
- Adapt power supply from v2 - smaller board footprint
- Add a level shifter been Pon 3.3 and 5 and Poff 3.3 and 5
- A bit more space around the Pi0/PiW headers
- Proper silkscreening around the Pi0 headers (they are reversed)
- Jumper for the ADC in.. and selector (enveloppe and amplified signal) (either to Feather or to ADC .. and dedicated pin on Rpi)
- SPI from RPi to Oled... or SPI to screen (to be checked in both case) .. or both kept, there are two SPI