Here's a couple of things we're working on, for which you could help as well.
- Boosting the 6Msps croaker acquisition (see Wayne?) to the full 6Msps
- Get one V1.0 board
- Get one V1.1 board (with winbond :p)
- Test new HDL code
- Test david 1.1 code
- Buy headers for VGA (??)
- Do logo
- Do sticker
- Do mini matty
- Do QR code to doc
- PayMeACoffee button
- other readme buttons
- improve readme (and delete home page?)
Todos from Modules
- None (in wirephantom)
- See the next steps (in matty)
- Having it work with a retroATL3 (in matty)
- Test Goblin v2 (in goblin)
- Review a bipolar design (originally alt.tbo -- but double the components and hence the price) (in lite.tbo)
Todos from worklog
- Add a documentation server
- Display IP on the OLED.
- test some compressed sensing using golay codes on a single element piezo
- senjak 15:07 In Which a PDF is a Git Repository Containing its own Latex Source and a Copy of Itself -- https://github.com/ESultanik/PDFGitPolyglot/blob/master/make_polyglot.sh
- classifier articles with link Article: =)
- a page sumarizing the experiments (as in the Experiments page in the gitbook)
- use General Design Procedure for Free and Open-Source Hardware for Scientific Equipment as a reference
- for matty Rip this intro?
- decrypt the connector for the Bard probe
- Loved Nasa: add to un0rick
- Community: list the contributors in a page + add the experiment. Individual page to point to experiment.
- Rewrite the Chapters Readme -> "This chapter is dedicated to the brain_dumps "
- contact the author !
- contact the guys from https://www.iith.ac.in/~raji/Cpapers/LPFB.pdf (check their prices)
- add Anna and Matthew to users list
- idea for the ultrasound phat : QuietShark (see https://twitter.com/Dymaxion/status/962385327599112193?s=19 )
- Add new un0rick code, and documentation (both FPGA side, FPGA SPI level, Python)
- article un0rick article and pics
- add the MSAS principles to the un0rick article
- try and get to artsens
- ebay Follow up Having a go on babay at a "ATL 720A", and two unspecified 5 and 10MHz probes.
- ebay followup on 720, 724, AUSONICS
- document ATL Apogee Ultrasound, ATL ADR 5.5 MHz / 7 mm
- get in touch with this teardown : http://electronicsplayground.blogspot.com/2018/02/toshiba-ultrasound-machine-teardown.html
- ebay Followup on the DIASONICS C PROBE FREQUENCY 10 MHZ P/N 100-1071-00 S/N 1466
- use MAX5025 to test a HV runner ?
- Check for un0rick github badges (counter, pypi overag, doi zenodo, ... )
- do a un0pHAT - HV7360 or using HV7361 (price: 7$ -- see HV7361 Typical Application Circuit on datasheet -- vs 2x (1.87 + 1.68)+1.5 with MD1210K6-G, and MD0100 TC6320TG, grand total of 8.6$ )
- better readmes for un0rick -- https://github.com/matiassingers/awesome-readme
- push a python lib for un0rick
- 8bit art for icons and todos
- source a Bion PSI-400
- try matty on a apogee5MHz once opened
- try matty on a ausonics75 once opened
- try matty on a 724A with connectors