Session 7 - 3rd April 2016 - Getting cleaner images
- Session 1 : Powering the board, power use, first (bad) trigging and echoes (06 March 2016)
- Session 2 : Non-controlled pulsing, inverters, better echoes (11 March 2016)
- Session 3 : Getting controlled pulsing, but width not controlled (15 March 2016)
- Session 4 : Width of the pulses is getting controlled =) (19 March 2016)
- Session 4b : Simple data visualisation with BitScope (19 March 2016)
- Session 5 : moving the transducer to get the first image (20 March 2016)
- Session 6 : Getting a clinically usable image (28 March 2016)
- Session 7 : Getting cleaner images - code improvements (3 April 2016)
- Session 8 : Comparing acquisition speeds (3 May 2016)
Removing BitScope noise
A cleaner scan conversion
For image editing, it seems like Pinta is the way to go.
For batch resizing, I'm using ImageMagick.